Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Finally Some Freebies!

I'm finally getting around to posting some of the stuff I've been working on this summer.  I'll add more this week, but for now here's a checklist I made of all of the common core standards.  Sorry, just first grade math and literacy.  Math is squished onto one page, but literacy is too darn long to do that for.  Let me know if you find any mistakes!!!  I'm hoping to eventually come up with (or steal!) assessments that go with each.  Then, I can have a copy for each kiddo and check of the areas they have mastered.  Sounds like a good plan, right?!?!  I made this plan back in June...it's now August.  Oops!  I've just been dealing with more important things like setting up my classroom and trying to figure out how I'm going to squish 4 kids around each of the world's smallest tables I have in my classroom.  More about that later.  It may have led to some classroom rearranging this afternoon.  Not exactly what I had planned to go to school for, but still a good thing.

Here they are!  Math Checklist and Reading Checklist

1 comment: